Safe Jack Hi‑Lift Jack Secure Lifter
PART NO. 14020
- Lifts loads that are too low for a jack
- Easily attach a load to your jack
- Safely Lift loads that cannot have the jack placed under them
This is the Jack Accessory for hard to reach loads
The Patent Pending Safe Jack™ Secure Lifter for Hi-Lift jacks provides for the safe and secure attachment of a load to a Hi-Lift jack and provides a stabiliser that holds the jack parallel to the load being lifted. This makes the jack far safer to use and more useful than a jack without it. Use the Safe Jack Universal Stabiliser Base Plate (14000) with the Secure Lifter to maximise safety, stability and productivity.
Specifically the Secure Lifter is vital to lift loads that would be forward of the jack base, and to lift loads that are situated where it is not possible to place the jack underneath the load.
Use it to pick up tractor tyres, lift vehicles out of ruts or off obstacles, lift machinery, shipping containers, boat trailers etc. It also makes post, shrub and tree stump removal a piece of cake.
- Improves safety
- Greatly improves jacks usefulness
- Lift loads that are too low for a Hi-Lift Jack
- Lift loads that are forward of the jack base
- Made in the USA
- Divided sections allow for simple attachment of chain or strap to attach to load
- Compact – easy to stow
- Installs in seconds
- Quick release pins for fast installation
- Securely attaches chains or lift straps or chokers
- No tools required to install – Quick Release fastener
- Can be used with up to 3/8" chain or High Strength Lift Straps
- Durable powder coat finish
Universal Stabiliser Base Plate
6 foot chain