Safe Jack Hi‑Lift Jack Base Plate Insert
PART NO. 14011
- Base Plate Insert fits most Hi-Lift jacks
- Increase Hi-Lift jack stability on any surface
- Reduces ground loading
- Combine with the Universal Base Plate (14000) for the ultimate in stability
USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE UNIVERSAL STABILISING BASE PLATE FOR THE ULTIMATE SUPPORT
The Hi-Lift Jack Base Plate Insert used in conjunction with the Universal Stabiliser Base Plate, makes Hi-Lift Style jacks safer to use and more productive.
This is a crucial jack accessory for Emergency Services, Off Road, 4X4, Camping, Defence Force and Agricultural uses.
The Universal Stabiliser Base Plate provides stability against tip-overs and added flotation for soft surfaces. This makes your Hi-Lift jack far safer to use and much more reliable than a jack used without the Base Plate.
When using the Safe Jack Universal Stabiliser Base Plate you are able to exert greater lifting force without sinking into the ground, which is vital if you are jacking a vehicle or pulling a stump.
You will see that it installs in seconds and does not limit jack operation. The larger the support area, the more stable and secure your jack will become.
- Insert Plate Dimensions: 20cm x 18cm
- Hardware and 48" cables are included
- Perfect for use with Universal Stabilising Base Plate for even more stability and a larger footprint.
- Insert easily slides into Universal Base Plate
- Quick release pins for fast installation/disassembly
- Fits Jack footprint up to: 18cm x 10cm
- Steel construction & durable powdercoat finish
- Aircraft grade cable is 18-8 stainless steel, 7-19 Strand, 5/32 diameter.
- Cable provided with Base Plate Insert is for 48" (1.3m) jacks
- Light weight (2.7 kg)
|Safe Jack Universal Stabilising Base Plate||Safe Jack Hi-Lift Base Plate Insert 60" Cables||Safe Jack Bottle Jack Base Plate Insert|